Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Calling for Sabahan and Sarawakian support...

I am here to update about myself... To all my blogger friends... You might noticed a lot about my entries in this blog is totally different than before right.... It's more about Sabahan and Sarawakian stories which I believe that in your point of view, I already put myself in the politic world... I want to clarify here about this matter... I am not involve in politic... What I post here in my blog nothing to do with politic... Some of my post look like politic, but in fact, it's not a politic... It's a sharing about the history that was happening before in Sabah and it is something that every Sabahan should do, so that our next generation to next generation will learn from it and get inspiration and to think about what is really happening in the past, presently and in the future...

We cannot keep ourselves ignorant anymore about this matter otherwise we will be end up by allowing outsider to suppress us in all aspects in life such as in economic, administration, education, development, employment and many more (in the other word... Colonize us). It's the time for all Sabahan to wake up and be brave to stand for the truth. We need to help each other to update about the past and current situation... And I am here volunteer for this job. No one pay me to do this... And I am even risking myself for this purpose...



I believe that all Sabahan and Sarawakian will agree with me that the injustice really happening in our own land, our countries, Sabah and Sarawak... But what action do we take to solve this problem? Some of us might not see it because we are not well inform or maybe we are not even interested to know... But hear me my Sabahan and Sarawakian friends... We should end our misery in our very own land by unite together to fight for this cause because it is for your own self  too... Your generation... My generation and Sabahan & Sarawakian's generation who will live in this land now and forever... We will fight it through democracy solution... Which is the most wisest way...

I believe that you all already read about my previous post regarding the intention of an Elite Group of Borneo people who now is working hard to bring the Broken Malaysia Agreement to the United Nation to seek for the Declaration that The Sovereign Country of Sabah and Sarawak are NO LONGER WITH MALAYA because the agreement is void and null. If you haven't read about it, please take your time to scroll down my blog and try to understand why we have to do this... This is something that we never done before ... But THIS IS OUR RIGHT! Even Britain also acknowledge about this matter but they cannot do anything unless we fight for it and then only they assist us... They support us... So, are you??? Please sign this petition to support this cause... http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sabah-sarawak-rights.html

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment